Insulation pipe made of polyethylene is a shell for different pipes and communication lines. It is a prepared and easy-to-use insulation material.
• Polyethylene pipe section takes on a form of a flexible tube with an accurate size of technological diameter and wall thickness;
• EPE pipes are produced according to a specific size or as the rolls for individual measurement of a desired length;
• As a rule, there is an intentional gap along the EPE pipe required for isolation of mounted pipe systems;
• It virtually does not change its properties at temperature range 50 С° to + 90 С°;
• Service life is up till 25 years;
• High heat-conduction coefficient no more than 0,032 W/m•K;
• Capability to acoustic absorption which leads to reduction of vibrations and other communication noises;
• It is insensitive to condensate therefore it does not require the additional water proofing of a pipe. This property protects the pipes from corrosion.
EPE insulation ropes are characterized by high insulation properties. They are used for protection from humidity, noise and heat loss. The material protects the elements of building constructions from corrosion and condensate and allows saving money on room heating.
• In building works and repairing reconstructions of spaces:
• In production of equipments and devices:
- refrigeration and ventilation systems;
- sport equipment;
- leather goods and soft furniture.
• For winterization and fixations :
- for winterization of windows and doors;
- as a sealer during air conditioning installation.
• As a sealer during the packaging of different products.